Biyernes, Disyembre 30, 2016

UFC 207: Nunez vs Rousey Women's Bantamweight Championship live today December 30,2016




 This is it MMA Fans! Tonight is the big night that Ronda Rousey fans have been waiting over a year for – she is finally returning to the ring to fight Amanda Nunes in UFC 207 and we have your stream info here! This is the first time that the former champ will be fighting since losing to Holly Holm over a year ago. The card is headlined with champion Amanda Nunes taking on Ronda Rousey for the women’s bantamweight title. Men’s bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz will defend his belt against Cody Garbrandt. Denver has a few ties to the card. T.J. Dillashaw takes on John Lineker in bantamweight action on the main card. Neil Magny will fight Johny Hendricks in a welterweight bout, and Brandon Thatch will face undefeated Niko Price. For ROusey,
"I’m coming back to win this title for the people that believed in me. Everything in my whole life that I’ve worked for, everything depends on it. Everything is at stake. I hear so many of the worst things anyone could ever imagine to think to say to me, every single day. Thousands of times, all these people are constantly trying to reach me to tell me the same thing. People want to see people rise because they want to rise. But they like to see people fall because they want to feel like they’re human like they are."
For Nunez
This is what I've been waiting for. Everything I work for comes down to this. I don't know what's going on with Ronda, but I know I'm ready. I'm not sure how it's going to be, but she could do a lot of things. Nobody knows, but I know I'm going to be ready. We will see about her.
Dont ever miss this exciting match today! Ronda Rousey is set to fight once again in a UFC octagon. The last time we saw her, "Rowdy" was knocked out for the first time in her professional career. Hell, it was only the second time she had a fight go beyond the first round. In her way stands the third different woman to hold the bantamweight crown since that loss in Amanda Nunes. The "Lioness" is as ferocious as the nickname would indicate -- riding a four fight winning streak including the brutal stoppage against Miesha Tate to win the belt. Plus, Dominick Cruz will defend his bantamweight belt against hot shot prospect Cody Garbrandt. ZEnjoy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.